Intersales as a business began operating in Temora trading as LA Sales in the early 1950's, selling International Harvester machinery and International Trucks. In the 1970's, Intersales moved to our current location in Hoskins St, changed our trading name and expanded the company - selling, servicing and maintaining farm machinery and trucks. In 1980, the current owner bought into the Unit Trust and still manages the business today. In 2000, Intersales expanded our service area by purchasing Leeton branch. In 2011, Intersales expanded again, and relocated our Header Service Bay to Hakea St, Temora.
Today the Intersales team offer a wide range of Agricultural and Construction Machinery to suit the needs of the modern family farm, with trained service staff and huge variety of parts on site. Intersales are leading the way in offering the latest in products, and after-sales support.
Intersales also offers machining and fabrication, with qualified staff to operate this extension of our workshop. Since 1996, Intersales have manufactured Comb Trailers to complement MacDon and Case IH Header Fronts.
Intersales has been involved in mine maintenance, and more specifically mill relining, since 1983. We have a vastly experienced workforce who have specialised in servicing the mining industry sector.
Intersales have a fleet of dedicated service vehicles, including light rigid trucks and a Prime Mover, with a specialised step deck spread deck trailer for transporting heavy duty machinery up to 23 Tonne.